Thursday, October 20, 2011

1 DAY OLD CHICK!!!!! :p



Yesterday October 19 2011 We have a busy day, why? Because of my Van hehehe. Before fixing my van ofcourse like I told you I have a surprise for you hehehehehe ano yun? Ahahaha the mighty 1 DAY OLD CHICKEN. I saw how bad your face when you saw the 1 day old chicken feet.. and the whole 1 day old. Hahaha my hunter muka kang gay nung mga oras nay un ahahaha. Hahaha and the moment of truth eto na nga ahaha you finally got the courage to eat the BABY 1 DAY OLD ahahah 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 yummy… ahahaha sabi mo nung una masarap pero bigla ka napa CR at napabili ng minute maid ahaha at ang narinig ko kalalang sayo “MAPAIT” “MAY AFTER TASTE”. Hehehehe hanging now natatwa parin ako.. Ok tapos na commercial lets go back to my Van ayun na nga so around 11am need naten mag hanap ng mekaniko to check the radiator of my Van.. then finally nakahanap tayo series ditto.. lagay ng tubig sa transmission.. at sabi nga ni kuya mekaniko ok lang dalhin yung van or itakbo papunta sa talyer so yun ginawa naten dinala naten yung van sa talyer ni kuya mekaniko and we to commute pa balik sa office,, pag balik naten sa office my god ala akong gusting gawin kundi ang maligo kaya todo hilamos ako sa CR.. At 4:30 need naten makapunta ng BF dahil nag hihintay sakin ang perang ipapahiram ng kumare at kumpare ko.. so moment of truth nag punta tayo sa BF to get the money. You had a chance to meet my kumareng Bebs and my inaanak na maru,, hehe. When I got the money and left my kumare’s house our target now is to go at the car shop, moment of truth my car’s radiator was fixed I had to text ian that you will take an early out because you have to help me fixing my car, and ian gladly allow you.

Ok so, on our way home supposedly we will go in tagaytay to testthe van but we figure out that its kinda far so we end up going in SLEX, then on our way to SLEX I told you that we’ll eat in BF at GOTO BATANGAS when we arrived at GOTO BATANGAS restaurant we had, goto batanagas, dinuguan I forgot the other on its kinda fun again cause its your first time to eat GOTO BATANGAS, while eating I texted you asking if we will tell EMM about our relationship, you told me its ok its up to me, But I am lacking of words to say so after that we decided to continue our test drive in SLEX to have some coffee at STARBUCKS so you had Mocha, emm had Coffee Jelly, emm’s girldfriend had caramael. So Finally I tell em that you have something to say hehehe and I knew that emm already got it... its funny because we acted like high school admitting about our relationship hehehe But just for you I’ll be brave..

Before We leave the Gasoline station I had to order my old time favorite Caramel Pecanbon at Cinnabon for your mom, and Thanks God she liked it much.. I am so happy when your mom called to say thanks and saying that we had a great picture during R&R I really want to get closer with your Mom like you wanting to get closer with my family..

October 19 2011 is really a great day because we finally admit to my Bro about our relationship. Lets just wait for my mama to be here personally so we can discuss things with her, I hope everything will gonna be alright.. . . .






First Time!!!

1. 1 Day old Chicken----- its your first time to eat 1 Day old
2. GOTO Batangas------- its your first time to eat Goto Batangas
3. BF & GF----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment