Monday, October 3, 2011

Our love story started in just a Simple Kiss...




My Hunter our love story started in just a Simple Kiss...


It all started out on a sunny afternoon
Your heart filled with excitement,
Mine filled with gloom

What happened on that day,
I never did expect
You came and you kissed me
It was more than just a peck

One simple kiss was all it took
I didn't have to take another look

One simple kiss and you were mine
My heart all of a sudden started to feel fine

One simple kiss and I was yours
You've opened up love's door

One simple kiss and we were one
The rest of our lives had just begun

You did not know what you've done to me
I loved you so much that I went down on one knee

I never again thought that in love I would fall
One simple kiss changed it all

No comments:

Post a Comment