Monday, October 17, 2011

RADIATOR

Today, something happend to our VAN again. while driving on my way to office.. our van suddenly stop. i heard a wierd sound coming from the left side of the car so i had to turn off the power.. but after trying to start again the van my GOD its not starting.. so i had to text my HUNTER to call me ASAP since im runnig out of load.. my phone is freaking me because while on the middle of conversation with my hunter my phone is going on offline mode... anyway as usual my hunter is here to the rescue.. you never fail me my hunter,,, hahaha.. you have to push the van "O MY YOUR MY SUPERMAN, BATMAN, SPIDERMAN, AND MY MAN:"... so after causing more than 25 minutes traffic along madrigal in alabang, you pushed the van at thr right side, then we tried to series the battery of the van and it works!!! so to make the story short.. my van can start now.. so while driving going to office i noticed that the radiator water is going high... now thats my problem.. But thank you my hunter for helping me whenever I need you,, before I forgot I gave you egg TART di na ng alang malamig kasi nga na stock ako sa traffic:) But still you you like it:).... again thank you for everything:)

your huntress

No comments:

Post a Comment