Sunday, October 23, 2011

when did my feelings started to grow?




My feelings for you started on this day:) -------

You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you.

Sometimes I wonder what you think of me or if you do at all.

You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with.

Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I feel, of what I've said, of who I am, but most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my life the way I feel when I'm with you.

Isn't it funny how you can still get butterflies in your stomach, even though you have known the person for years.

It's amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment