Sunday, October 30, 2011

Mr & Ms BUNNY






October 29 2011 we had a small halloween party with your high school friends, and my new found friends.. it was really cool.. i enjoyed especially the costume,, and of course we came in costume mr. and ms bunny hehehe.. we had bunny ears and pink tops.. we bought the bunny ears in glorieta.. after our mission in quezon city PCCI-- thank you for accompanying me in quezon city-- hehehe going back to the halowen party. it was fun specially im with you-- i cherish and enjoyed every second in my life that i am with you.. i don't know why maybe this is what we called LOVE--- everyday your giving me reason to love you more...

but inside of me i have fears.. fears of falling so deep with you-- fears of making you as my world-- fears of giving you 100% of my all and not living anything to myself again-- fears of loving you than my self--- because i am afraid of waking up again one morning alone...

But. ill just go with the flow Hun.. ill just enjoy my everyday with you.. as long as i know you still love me.. as long as i know i have reason to hold on, and to stay.. i will stay....

tonight oct 30 2011 its my 1st time to feel sad of something... i know,, more way to go-- but the important is we will be TRANSPARENT.. tell me what exactly you feel and I will tell you what exactly i feel... and dont say ok wen we are not ok... and one thing when one is at boiling point 1 should be at his freezing point so we can eliminate fights..

I love you Jerome Perlas, My friend, Mu Hunter, My boyfriend....

No comments:

Post a Comment