Monday, October 3, 2011

I think I miss you!!!

Hi Hunter:)
its 7:23am today Oct 4, My shift was about to end,,, I jut had my breakfast with Ian at BBB i had halapeña burger... :) today is "petiks" day for me:) because I'm done with all my reports . . . :) inspired!! hehehe-- Well what.. nothing so serious I just thaught of you.. gising kanaba? did you think of me before you sleep? did you pray for me? hehehe-- I remeber last night I asked you.. if you noticed the key that you gave me-- hahah you didnt.. hahaha  how could you, we tool lunch together hehehe,.. anyway maybe later you ight see it:) 

You know what people at the floor is teasing me specially Gonio and Bare ahaha words are coming from thier mouth saying "Ma'am Andie your Tattoo looks familiar ha... seems like its one of the DTAC's boys tattoo its. . . .  Franiel" hahaha... now I'm thinking  how many people at the floor know's that your courting me.. and your special to me?? hahahaha... o well as if I care.. hehehe

haha natatawa parin ako up until now pag naalala ko yung picture naten sa camera ni aine-- yung sa paparazzi--- ahahaha i cant help but smile and laugh---  na pipicture out ko parin sa mind ko yung itsura mo dun at ako narin hahaha--

You know what- para tayong HIGH SCHOOL sa totoo lang in SHORT and BADUY naten!!!! ahahahaa pero i dont see it that way hehehe baket ba masaya ako eh hehehe.... I feel that I was sorrounded by butterflies when I'm with you-- heheheh--- 

Thanks for comforting me at the van while im sleeping when we're on our way home from Laiya-- I found it sweet!!! your such a perfect gentleman Jerome!  haha isa pa pala I like your perfume!!! hehehe dun nga ata ako naka tulog.. ahahaha

Thats all for today!!! Take Care :) I think I miss you:)




No comments:

Post a Comment