Thursday, October 27, 2011

SPARKLING EYES



this was taken in batangas during aine's birthday.. this was taken by paparazzi ahahah yes paparazzi becase hun, and I dont have an idea that they are taking us picture while we are havinf conversation.. hehehe it can be seen in my eyes that i am really happy with my HUN, hehehe we are like teenage thats on a courting stage in short PACUTE!!! hehehe... look at my eyes and my smile.. as well as my Hun's smile.... hehehe up until now i can still recall this moment.. i love you hun



SPARKLING EYES
Your Sparkling Eyes Your sparkling eyes sparkle like the finest
of diamonds in the morning
As you awake from a long dream and deep sleep
And as gaze in a stare In the morning light
With your sparkling eyes.
When you wink at me with your eyes they sometimes remind me of shooting stars in the sky on a cold clear winters night
thatshoot and just like love my eyes.
To your sparkling eyes.
As I see a sharp frost at night
which is sshiny and sharp on the ground as it
reminds
Me of your sparkling eyes.
Your eyes will always sparlkle with love to me
But you know I love you with your sparkling eyes and
your
smile glow with love as you laugh
With love that lays deep
Inside your sparkling eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment