Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tulips Origami

Today 10/04/2011 you gave me origami of tulip flower.. hahaa.. you know what this made me smile the whole night.. hehehe.. you really want to give me flower right? hehehe... I am really touched! I never expect you will do that!!! you MELT my heart again My Hunter Jerome... hehehe... your such a sweet and romantic Guy!!!! hehehe right now I was smiling while doing my blog today,.. I miss you:) thanks for the flower




MEANING OF TULIPS
Tulips are symbolic of fame and perfect love. The symbolic meanings also change with the color of the tulips. Red tulips mean "believe me" and are a declaration of true love. Variegated tulips mean "you have beautiful eyes." Yellow tulips mean "there's sunshine in your smile" and cheerful thoughts. Cream colored tulips mean "I will love you forever." White tulips symbolize heaven, newness and purity. Purple tulips symbolize royalty. Pink tulips mean affection and caring. Orange tulips mean energy, enthusiasm, desire, and passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment