Thursday, September 15, 2011

Miss confused....


My Hunter:)
Today you greeted me  Good Morning at  7:50AM, as always I was smiling while reading your good morning greetings, you never fail to greet me at the same you never fail to wake me up;)  last night are  with friends(Ian,Mac, Mark and Tetay) at Molokai. As usual I am touched because you remind me that I shouldn’t drink anything with Ice. I admit I’m happy when you are around.

Remember? I ping you at the office saying “I owe you Big Thanks. Need to pay it forward”, because you help me divert my attention with regards with my ex. I am not saying that I used you that’s a different scenario, But rather you showed me my value… in your own little way. I am with my ex for what . . 5 years. .  But I admit being with your company is quite different, you are so sincere and pure, I know that you’re not totally over your ex, that you still love her. And I respect that. And that only shows that when you love a person you really love….


The only thing that sling on my mind now is, what is all the sweetness things that your giving and showing me? Are you just doing that for your sake to somehow forget your ex even for awhile? Or you’re doing that for me for us...  I really don’t know and that makes me sick… he he he

I’m confused, on what is your motivation, and your goal, Did you just want my companion or are you just happy being with me or you want something else beyond all this.

I admit to myself that I myself don’t know what I really want, But for sure I don’t want to commit my self with anyone for now. I just want a company of someone. And obviously that’s YOU….

There are some guys who’s asking me out every weekend but its been My fifth week with you. Some we are with friends. until last week when we went in Baclaran and MOA, its not a date but still its just the 2 of us.

On Sunday we will go out again YOU + ME = Happy. I want to tell you that I don’t want to go out with you alone again because the more the time that we are going out together the more I have reasons to like you more, Because you are showing me things that melts my heart and you are making me feel more comfortable with you. So why should I say that I don’t want to be with you anymore when I am Happy with your companion.

What I know for sure is, we are both happy every time we are together!!!
Lets just enjoy each others companion for now and get to know each other well…

See You tomorrow My Hunter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment