Sunday, September 25, 2011

CHICKEN ADOBO con dark roses:)

Yesterday Sunday 9/25/2011

You went to our house and surprise me again with the lovely dark pink rose.. The pink rose is now a symbol of a new romance that has yet to bloom into full passion. Pink roses can also be used to signify joy and sweet affection, as well as wishing luck upon others. It is said that light pink roses symbolizes gentleness and admiration and they can also be used to express sympathy Dark pink roses however are the very symbols of gratitude and appreciation. It is said that by tradition, dark pink roses were sent as an expression of thanks. .. you really want the best for me arent you? Hehehe anyway when you got in our house dala mo na yung luto mong “CHICKEN ADOBO” hehehe I really appreaciate it My Hunter... hehehe.. you really want to impress me arent you? Ahaha.. after that I showed you my old skul pictures.. you make fun of it ahaha... after that kumain na tayo ahahaha I won napakain kita ng “”ÄMPALAYA”” hahaha... you brought your old school picture as well hehehe.. tha made me smile because of your curly hair.. hehehe nung babay ka.. haha oo na cute kana NUNG BABY ka ok? Malinaw yun nung baby ka,, hahaha.. after we ate we wen to my ex house because i need to get something with his Dad.. braveman bumaba kapa talaga sa sasakyan.. hehehe.. after that we went to mang rauls bbq”hehehe bumili ng adida...isaw. at tenga aahhahaha..... which i found out from you na high school kapa huling kumain nun, hahaha.. but I won again kasi after HOW MANYYYYYYYYY YEARS kumain kana ulit... hehehe nag jam rin tayo with Em and Taf hhehehe—masaya cause we jive..  each second with you is something i will cherish... i just hope you can wait.. wait such time that im brave enough to start another try,, start to commit my self again.. i just hope that you will wait. Because im starting to like the concept of being with you.. when i say with you it really YOU... ang bilis ng oras noh? Di naten namalan its past 12am na pala... parang wer 1 hour ago alng wc ic  7 hours ago na pala...  and yun nga nga umuwi kana.. hahah ang hinid mo alam when we are at mang raul’s bbq.. iniwan ko yung thank you card ko sayo sa car mo.. heheh i want to text you sana pag naka alis kana dat i leave something inside your car and its for you kaso , kapapasok mo palang sa car b4 ka umalis nakita mo na haha funny because akala mo naiwan kong gamit ko yun and your returninf it back to me.. but i just did  a sign saying that it’s for youJ... hmm bihira lang ako mag sulat sa tao hehehe you shoud know that mga special people lag sinuslatan ko dahil sloopy nako mag sulat hehehe.. you deserve that letter My Hunter,, hehehe.. my little way of saying thank you,,, thank you for evrything... i found out that the last letter you got is way back your high school days.. heehe dont worry pag nakita mo tong blog ko,, im sure a apapreciate mo toh hehe pero, hindi pa now yung right time.. hehe J God is good for both of us.. As i said in my letter i dont know where this is heading. But for everyday that your sharing your life with me and showing how much you care for me,I feel so blessed. Thank you for that My HunterJ
Things that I like about you this time:
1.)    I like the way your reaching my famiy
2.)    I like your adobo... ( 1 time matitikman mo adobo ko ahahah )
3.)    I like how you play the guitarJ
4.)    I like how you pinch me in my cheek.
5.)    I like how you sing me love songs while playing guitar.. ( esp. The marry me )
6.)    I like your making effort to be friends with zam ( my dog)


I just hope that you really can wait Jerome.. for the time I am ready....  Im praying and thankful to God that we found each other way... God is Good He is really Good.. Till next time My HunterJ

No comments:

Post a Comment