Friday, September 16, 2011

I LIKE YOU

today we are texting. you finally admit that you like me. i asked you in what level. you told me more than a friend i cleared with you if more than a friend so that would be a best friend, you told me that more than a friend..

sabi ko sayo hidni mo ba naiisip na iniiisp ko na rebound lang ako... you told me that its not intentionally,, and i am not a rebound...

i asked you kelan pa nag start sabi mo... when i kissed you...
damn its just a smack its a 2 seconds kiss.. how could it be,
you told me that you just felt it,,

I asked you baket hinid mo sinabi,,
you told me that yun ang pag kakamali mo hindi mo sinasbi,,,
and dapat sinabi mo personally,,,

you know what your really confusing me hunter..
now i dont know what to ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment