Thursday, September 29, 2011

COMBO :)



--- On Wed, 9/28/11, Herno, Joi A (Andie) <joi.herno@verizonbusiness.com> wrote:


From: Herno, Joi A (Andie) <joi.herno@verizonbusiness.com>
Subject: frfrfr
To: joiherno@yahoo.com
Date: Wednesday, 28 September, 2011, 8:40 PM

Last night 9/27/2011 naiwan ko yung key ng sasakyan ko sa loob ng sasakyan ko.. and the worst thing I left the radio on.. result.. nadiskarga ako again.. nung nalaman mo na ganun to the rescue kaJ sinundo mo ko in the middle of the night…. 11:30PM another pogi points ha!!... I am really grateful for that… at dahil sa dami ng ginawa ko sa office dahil my client naabutan mo pa ko pag pasok mo kinabukasan ( maaga ka lang talaga kasi galing ka sa PT ) yun na nga you were able drive me home-  another pogi points for you kiddo… ofcourse  I need to pay you forward.. What you don’t know is I sketched you kanina sa paint hehehe- mind you this is my first time to sketch or draw hahaha im not really an artist.. hehehe.. pero I still did try.. and while doing that I tried to be the best artist as I could hope you like it much…  hehehe.. kamuka mo naman diba?? from your curly hair… shape of your face…, your tattoo…. And your RVCA shirt…. Hehehe J   I didn’t made that to make you fall Jerome, God knows…. that I made that because I want to pay forward all the kindness that you did for me… You’re really an amazing person. Sana endless yung ganyang attitude mo… or I should say sana constant and genuine ka kahit in time n aim ready na… I’m a sweet person Jerome pero once I fell I was being neglected and all my efforts was not appreciated, Andie’s sweetness will vanish slowly… I love surprising people specially people whose doing surprises for me too… Eh your doing me things that surprised me talaga.. kaya im doing the same…  sana ganito lagi noh? Sana smooth lang lagi.. sana lagging Masaya.. lagging kinikilig.. yung we’re both looking forward to see each other again..     amf  OMG!!! Im falling for you na ata!!!!!   Wahh erase erase erase too early for me heheheheh….. But I really don’t know what will happen next, what I am sure right now is…  I AM HAPPY WITH YOUR COMPANY….
BTW…. Thanks for the Ham & Bacon Sandwich Last NightJJJ


I thought I was all alone…
until you walked into my life…
Thanks for being there…
                                     
 - Jerome
















No comments:

Post a Comment