Friday, September 23, 2011

5th Floor


Hi Hunter,
            Today is Friday and after 2 days we had a chance to see each other again. You look good...Polo for FRIDAY huh…. Hahahaha… you really want to impress me aren’t you? Ahahah ok so today I told you that Ill treat you this time. I’m just paying what you gave me this pass few days.. Ok so this time I told you that when you’re done with you APE just go in training room at 5ft floor. And you really did that.. hmm I introduce you with my trainees TALA and  JENINE. ( hahaha they knew that you’re my Hunter:p ). Anyway as I was saying We ate out with Mark, Mac & Jigs in Jolibee…. We ordered YUM with TLC-  I usual whenever your with me I feel that I am secure I don’t know why, maybe because you want me to feel thatJ well while walking back at first source, you told me that you will just go to our house on Sunday( because I just want to stay at home )… I told you what are you going to do in our house, you told me that nothing… you will coke and bring me food.. hahaha that is so sweet of you my hunter.. ahahaha see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment