Thursday, November 3, 2011

SIOMAI love to you.....

Hunter... i want to SIOMAI love to you, EVERY DAY hehehehehe




Hun, Sorry for yesterday... I didnt mean it God knows.. its just that its hahard to change things that you used of for 6 years.. Thank you for extending your patience and thank you for understanding that fact, its just that the 1st word that came in me is "shame on me".. but knowing that you understand it, i did calm down...

Curly top:)
you are so sweet you never fail to write me short notes.. thanks for being consistent... you know waht Hun? everytime i went to work im excited to open my locker knowing that there might be a short note that will start my day ( a happy day )... and i love it!! i love you for doing that... thank you

Chowking...
We took our lunch in chowking.. you had PANCIT CANTOON i had chowfan and SIOMAI LOVE to you ahahaha--- hehehe au usual we had GREAT LAUGHS

TREASURE BOX...
For the mean time I lend my treasure box to you Hun, inside of it is my kept letters from my friends, classmates as late as 2004 letters... somehow you'll get to know me more... how i am as i friend, classmate during my high school and college days..

LETTERS AND PICTURES:
I asked you to cut into pieces and put in trash... hehehe you probably know what I mean...

AHAHAH and tonight I asked you question that I know made you freak ahahaha and that is "KELAN KA NAGING GANAP NA LALAKE??"" ahahahahahah o come on Hun I did asked that with all my boy friends... example Ian.. hehehe


I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. The best love is the kind that weakens the soul, that makes us reach for more, that plants fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever.


Huntress Andie
3:52am
11/4/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment