Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NOVEMBER

November- Lots of things to celebrate this NOVEMBER!!!

• November 8 = Hunter’s Birthday
• November 16 = Huntress’s and Hunter’s 1st Monsary
• November 24, 25, 26 = BORACAY time…………….
• November 30 = Huntress’s Birthday


Today November 11, 2011- first day of November--- we work up late well initially we I set my alarm to 8:00am but I woke up at 9:00AM, I texted you and only to find out.. my SMS woke you hehe--ok so you pick me at the office 10:30AM- I saw you with vanta walking towards me ( hehhe nothing I just remember vanta ) ok so we drop to gasoline station to buy RED RIBBON cake to bring in Biñan.. Ok before going in Biñan we 1st went to you house, and then I saw your mom… after that your mom cooked spaghetti and it was really delicious… I had a long chat with your mom.. She was nice and I am doing everything to win her heart..

Biñan so we finally arrived in biñan and we forgot to bring the cake that we bought hehehe--- good thing because we have 3 sets of cake at the old house- as usual FOOD TRIP ehehehe na “SINAING NA TULINGAN” is perfect….and As usual I love your family this time more time to spend with them- I had a chance to talk with Tito Da regarding politics….history heheeh he is such a smart person..

I was able meet your dad at his tombstone… I know whenever He is, He is happy wit us Hun.. I can feel it…

Picture My house—hehehehe your Mom asked me to take pictures of your new gates.. she was so cute.. she just need attention especially from you Hun.. your Mom is cool and kind…

Bath Time: hehehe I had to lend your Shower room hehehe--- need to take shower before going to work….

Ok so we arrived at the office at exactly 11:15PM weeee Hun, I spent almost half day with your family yes I am sleepy now but its all worth it… just for you Hun….



I LOVE YOU MY HUNTER...

No comments:

Post a Comment