Monday, November 7, 2011

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY HUN!!!!!

J.E.R.O.M.E P.E.R.L.A.S M.Y. H.U.N.T.E.R


Today is such a special day! Today is my boyfriends 25th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUN!! (i waved erratically after I typed this as if he could see me.) I am so lucky to have this wonderful man as my friend and lover. It's funny to think that last year we don’t even care about each other we don’t even have a chance to have even a short conversation and now He was my boyfriend!! So much has happened in the past year for us and I'm looking forward to all the fun memories we'll have together in the future. Happy birthday Jerome my EMPEROR HUNTER! I love you!

We were going to spend his birthday together,

So, my very sweet love





ly boyfriend who is reading this right now, I wish you the best birthday in the world. You mean the world to me and I hope this will be a good start on your BIG DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment